Symphony II no AF function?

I have an '03 A4 with Symphony II radio. The AF function (where the radio automatically re-tunes to the strongest signal for stations which transmit
on several fequencies regionally) does not work.
As I drive around the country, I must manually re-tune the radio as the signal fades. My previous A4 with concert radio had a working AF function.
Is there any menu on the radio to enable AF (I have the RDS function enabled), or is mine broken?
Thanks,
Jim.
I may be wrong, but on the Audi Concert, you access the 'hidden' menu of options by first switching the unit off, and holding in the TP button as you switch it back on, then let go.
This give you access to all kinds of options like GALA volume, TP, tuning sensitivity etc... You change between the options using the TP button and change the value using the volume knob.
Save the options by switching the set off again.
I hope this works for you? Please let us know!
Regards Dan
Jim wrote:

On the Sympnony II, you can access the same functions by holding the menu button when you switch on. The AF function isn't one of them though :-( There are also some weird hidden menus accessed by holding in one of the preselect buttons (different menu for each button) when powering on, like a "real frequency" display, which shows a load of ever-changing umbers which don't relate to anything obvious. Still no AF enable there either. I think I might have a problem with my radio, as I think it should have that function - re-tuning while driving up country is a PITA.

Ah, damn, thought it might be buried down in the menus somewhere.
Try the guys on AudiWorld.com - they seem to know their stuff. Best of luck.