Termination point for cell phone kit in center armrest for 2000 A4

I was hoping I could tap into the collective wisdom of the internet and find a solution to my problem. I am trying to find a wiring diagram or the termination point for the cell phone kit in the armrest
of the 2000 A4. My plan is to modify an Ipod adapter so I can utilize the RJ plug in the armrest to plug my Ipod into. Any assistance on where I can get a copy of the wiring diagram or termination point(s) for the cell phone kit would be greatly appreciated.
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 22:57:13 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Just in case I find something worthwhile, which head do you have - Concert or Symphony/Bose?
The problem with using the phone's audio path to the head unit is: it will only play through the designated speaker. From the service manual:
"On standard radio equipment the front bass speaker in the bottom of the front door trim and the midrange/treble in the top of the door trim are used as speakers for the hands-free system.
"On radios with the BOSE sound system a hands-free speaker is built into the front door trim on the driver's side."
So, even if I gave you the pinouts for the back of the two head units, at best you'd end up with pretty crappy sound from your 'pod....
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Elsawin has wiring diagrams.