TEST OF TT QUATTRO 180BHP

ANyone know of a site where you find a test of TT quattro 180BHP.
Would also like to hear from some who have exp. with this car.
Johan Norway

Someone who sells them?
If not, then try Microsoft Midtown Madness II..

Plenty here, all available from Google and various Forums. Might help if there's something /specific/ that you want to know..
--

Hairy One Kenobi

Where I am based there is no such a thing as the 180BHP quattro TT. The 180 version is only FD, and unless I'm terribly wrong the only quattros are the 225 BHP.
JP Roberts
mensaje

180
the
Depending upon where you're based, you might be terribly wrong.
In the UK, they don't even /sell/ the FWD (although that's changing, I hear, with the 150PS all-show-no-go model)
--

Hairy One Kenobi

Sorry, you are wrong. Quattro is an option on all US 180 HP TT models. It is mandatory on the 225 HP model.
--
Stephen Clark
I take your word for that.

Try www.audiworld.com, particularly the TT forum and the archives.