Thanks Steve and a bit more info

Thanks
I have a 87 Audi 5000 CD Quatro, but unfortunately it is a piece of, well lets say the work on it would take forever if I could find the parts. I
found a 87 Audi 5000 CD for sale, phoned to ask if it was a all wheel drive and the sales person did not know, some one had told me the CD stood for the 4 wheel or all wheel drive. I do lots of driving in weather that is usually not the best for road conditions, and sometimes not the best of roads to get to where I work. Hubby would like to see me in an Audi, and truthfully after driving the one I have (before I had to park it) I loved driving it, but I certainly need the 4 wheel or all wheel drive feature.
Thanks for your time appreciate it.
Karen
-- The Bald Ass Prairie Farm remove <?> from email for reply
Karen, If you ever need parts - and I assume you're in Canada (even if you aren't) - contact Kristian at VMAutohaus in BC www.vmautohaus.com You can also find some used stuff from www.car-part.com - wrecking shops are becoming more adept at sending parts by mail (that's how I got the set of 15x7 Fuchs weels for my car) The best thing I find about this car is the amount of help you can get - there are tons of online sources, the car's fairly common in the junkyards - believe it or not, they're still making the Type 44 body style in China. Once you get a hand on the maintenance, undoing all the wrongs that past owners have done through neglect, you have an excellent 4 wheel drive sports car. The bodies need minimal attention - just maybe the fenders (and they're still available in both steel and fiberglass) and the manual transmissions keep going and going.... If you ever need a hand, look no farther than here, Audifans or Audiworld. We've all spent loads of $ on fixing things, but it's a miniscule fraction compared to the cost of leasing a comparable new one (~ S4, at bare minimum) Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
message

drive
the
usually