The new A4 Avant 1.9 TDI 130 BHP Automatic? - worth buying? - advice please

I've had one TDI before and that was a Seat Ibiza 1.9 TDI which was nippy enough but didn't do much to excite me.
I hear these new A4s are good motors but would love to hear it from
somebody that has one?
Anybody out there got one?
James snipped-for-privacy@maguiresgarage.co.uk http://www.maguiresgarage.co.uk

My bosses both have A4 1.9 TDI 130s, and they're pretty refined and reasonably nippy. That said, they are both saloons and manuals, so an auto Avant will be a bit more sluggish.
--
Toby

Toby Groves wrote:

at any speed, even 70-100mph will snap your neck off. A bloody hoot and I get 50-55mpg on 150 mile daily commute at motorway speeds, and 20 miles on M25