the new A6, what differences are there with the current A6

You are exactly correct!! Figuring that the Euro is currently about $1.27 American, the prices are about equal. Stevens Creek wants $62,000 for theirs in U.S. Dollars. If they would pay me my $28,000 for my 999 S420, and come down to about $59,000 on theirs, I'd make the reach for it. Driving it was completely different than my S Class. And I love the interior. But the price may just be prohibitive. I'm sure they will sell it. There aren't many around in Northern California, USA. But I just can't make myself reach for the price.

Reply to
REInvestments

Because there is an S-8 with 22,000 miles at a local dealer that I don't think will stay there very long, which I would love to buy if I could free up enough funds.

Plus, I'm trying not to eat donuts. At my age, they tend to stick with you. : - )

Reply to
REInvestments