the new Audi C5 ???

my local rag just dropped through the door and every week they have an extensive write up on latest models from local dealerships.
this week it is the Citroen's turn with the title "New C5 looks fresh and
fiesty"
accompanying it is a nice big picture of a new Audi A5.............great.
and that's how they spelled feisty............
I bet someone at the local Citroen dealership is pissed with them.