the REAL A3 Sportback revealed

Hi all,
just to tell you that the real A3 Sportback has been revealed. Take a look at it at:
http://www.audi4u.net
Enjoy.
MC Otten webmaster Audi4u.net

Thanks for all the nice work! Must say that I don't care for the "guppy grill" which is also reflected in the center section of the steering wheel. The A3 will have to have a real handling edge over the A4 or I'll likely stay with the A4 series.
What would get my attention, however, would be either an S3 or, better, a RS3.

You're welcome. Lucky you if you can afford an S3 or RS3! About the handling: I think the A3 communicates more directly than the A4 series. That's both in a positive ( steering, handling in general, sportier experience ) as wel as in a negative ( ride is quite abrupt if the car has the 17-inch wheels and low profile tires ) sense. So it depends on personal preferences which car you'll prefer.
A road test on the three-door A3 can also be found on my site.
Greetings, Matthijs.
What's with the low power output of the FSI Turbo?
Did they limit turbo pressure because of a need to increase feul pressure?
LiFe.

I think they have positioned it exactly between the 150bhp 2.0 FSI and the 250bhp 3.2 That's all - it's just marketing. CB