this AUDI NEWS GROUP SITE! is useless

WHY IS THERE SUCH LACK OF INFO AND KNOWLEDGE AMONG US OWNERS WITH U AUDI S ETC ON HERE ???????

Mabey you are asking the wrong questions, when people ask questions, most get a response, or at least pointed in the right direction, If you don't like the information here, change it and contribute, without the bellyaching. This is not a "professional" newsgroup, we are for the most part all owners, and share information with each other, I'm sure I speak for all of us, I look forward to your positive input to make this a better newsgroup. John 1990 V8 Quattro

Thank you, we'll let you know when we have an opening for someone with your abilities.