To the owners of A6

Page 2 of 2

Hmmmmmmmm........... I'll just have to settle.
Larry
02 Audi S8 04 Corvette C5 Coupe
LIW writes:

Hmmmm. That's a very nice "settle". d;o)
"Pete" wrote in message

Check out this test performed by a german TV-channel: http://www.supercars.de/html/related_link/related.html?link 3
Quattro obviously "rules".
Regards Rune -98 A6 Avant/Q 2.8 Tip
"Rune Skigelstrand" wrote

And this "test" is obviously rigged. I commented on this video a few days ago - you might be able to find my post in this newsgroup.
Cheers,
Pete

A piece of junk because of that? Perhaps you are the one with the mental problem? A piece of junk is a Lada or a Zaporozhets, not some design peculiarity in a car such as the A6.
Ti ruski? Nye priyezhdzhai v innuyu stranu ludyei visivat'. With a name like 'vlad' you must be Russian/Ukrainian, couldn't imagine Americans naming their kid 'vlad'; I suggest you don't insult people in a country where you are an immigrant.
cp