Too good to be true deal on an A4?

I'm in the UK and have seen an A4 2.4 SE advertised for 4995, 1999 V-reg. According to Parkers, this car should retail for 8250 from a dealer. It has done 104000 miles, but that shouldn't lower the price below 7000
should it?
Does this sound too good to be true? Anything I should ask or look for when I see the car at the weekend?
Thanks in advance, Andreas. (remove the fish from my email address before using.)

When I got my Audi A4 it was 2000ukp cheaper than the Parkers price even after taking into account any mileage considerations and I bought it from the local Audi dealership with the full approved package. It may be worth checking out other 'guide' prices as they can vary a lot. Also have a look at www.autotrader.co.uk and get an idea of the price similar cars are going for in your area. Thats if you can find a 2.4 SE that is !!!
Hope this helps
Richard