top end audi 80 2.0

Does anyone have the necessary specs (head bolt torque,thermostat location,etc) to do a top end rebuild on a 6th month of '91 audi 2.0L..? I did a T/E rebuild on a similar engine in a 924 porsche (has
this type audi engine up front) years ago but no longer have any of this info.AM ONLY FIXING TO HELP A NEIGHBOUR who was quoted BY AUDI - $4000 aud !!! to fix a cracked head. So dont want to buy the repair manual if i dont have to.Thanx...Trigger
If you check the T44 (84 - 91) AudiWorld forum and search history you should be able to find any thing you need.
http://forums.audiworld.com/v8 /
The forum is mostly used by I5 2.2 L people. Don't let the V8 in the link mislead you.