Trip Computer

I have an Audi A6 2.5 TDi Avant Estate, and a couple of weeks ago I noticed that the trip computer display had gone off. I pressed the test button, and all the lights came on in test mode so I know the display works, but can anyone tell me how I might have turned the display off, and therefore how to turn it back on again? Cheers, Ed

Reply to
edbevan

Possibly by briefly pressing the button on the underside of the right stalk. Press it gain once and briefly and it should come up again.

Gruß

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Pawlinetz

You have to physicly hold the button in for quite a while to turn it off :) and vice versa to turn on

Reply to
ronny

Hmm.. On My A6 your method would _reset_ the computer. I.e. Time, consumption et al. A short press would switch the display on and off.

Regards

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Pawlinetz