trunk mounted luggage rack for TT Roadster

I am looking for a trunk mounted luggage rack for my TT Roadster. If anyone has or knows of one for sale please let me know. tks, snipped-for-privacy@thebuttuglies.com

Reply to
buttugly

I don't know of any trunk racks for the TT. But I know of roof racks selling for the Audi TT 2dr Coupe 99 and up. I don't know if this is what you want though, but here's the link anyways:

profits23

Roadster = Soft Top I don't think conventional racks or bars are compatible.

Audi sells a trunk-mounted base rack for the TT Roadster (and Coupe, for that matter) that would suit luggage nicely. They also sell rack attachments to accommodate snowboards and/or skis...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Thanks for the replys,

I have checked with the dealers and the price for said rack is ridiculous!!! I am now looking at after market racks and so far the only one I have been able to find is at JC Whitney. Problem is that it is a permanent mount. I am not sure if I want to do that yet. If I do, at least it is a lot more reasonable in price!!

Buttugly

Reply to
buttugly

Check some of the links off of this website. An absolute treasure-trove for TT owners

Ervin Conn Jr.