tt 3.2

Thanks to all who have suggested tyres for my car. These are all top manufacturers and I was wondering about others such as Falken, Kumho, Nexen, nankang etc. Are any of these worth a try? Thanks Phil

Reply to
philliej

"philliej" wrote

Falken makes a quiet and comfy tire. It's called ST115. However, I am not sure if it is sold in Europe.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Kumho is very good, apparently better than Falken from friends' reports. I plan to shoe my A4 with Kumho Ecstas in the fall of 2007 as I feel this tire provides excellent value and comparable performance to all these top names you've been given.

Reply to
KLS

Strewth - how much is your TT 3.2 actually worth? GBP 20,000 ???

Is it really worth scrimping and saving a few quid on cheapo tyres. Falken, Kumho, Nexen & Nankang are all cheapo crap, originating from Korea, or other Asian countries.

The only other tyre I *might* consider if I were on a very tight budget would be Fulda, a German tyre, just a notch below the true premium brands of Michelin and Continental.

Reply to
LeakiestWink