TT breaks are awsome!

The breaks in my TT are the best breaks of any car I've ever driven. I have to readjust every time I'm in the family SUV. I also have an '88 Fiero GT which has the worst breaks of any car on the planet.
If I were to replace the stock pads with hi perf/low dust pads, will the rotor wear slow down? Will Audi accept after market pads under warrantee?
Thanks.

BRAKES!!! :)
--
Toby