TT cold start problem

I'm having problems with my 2002 TT turning over on cold days.

Once it turns over, it will die right away. If I rev it high for a couple of seconds, it will stay on.

No problem if engine is warm, or it's not a cold day.

Any ideas?

Thank in advance.

Reply to
kippb

Engine starts and dies out huh? I will ASSuME that the Engine Check light is not on. Maybe it needs a new Coolant Temperature Sensor for the fuel injection. Yours might be just slightly off.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1