TT Noise coming from dash area

I hear noises that annoy me with my TT. Anyone experience the same ones? 1. When driving (best heard at 25mph with 2.5K RPM..maybe because engine is quiet and not shutting out the noise at that point) I hear this kind of
ticking noise. It sounds like a needle ticking against glass and happens with a non-constant frequency. 2. When I dim the instrument cluster light intensity level..I hear a constant buzzing.
I found that there is a technical bulleting " Instrument Cluster - Buzzing/Whistling Noise " that might be related...for the buzzing noise. I dont think it addresses the ticking noise that happens when the car is in motion mostly. I took it to the dealer and he can hear it, but couldn't isolate it. Does anyone have an idea of where it can be coming from??Im due to take the car b ack in...would love to point them in the right direction at least.
thanks.

is
(i) Check the passenger seatbelt - it can knock when left loose
(ii) Can't help on the buzzing thing
(iii) Use more RPM (i.e. when you're within a country mile of the start of the power band, you won't notice the noise ;o)
--

Hairy One Kenobi