TT trunk (boot) luggage rack

Hi all, I am looking for a luggage rack for my TT Roadster. If you know of one please let me know. I am not willing to pay the price Audi wants for theirs. I have found one that lists for around $259 but I'm still
looking for a better price. snipped-for-privacy@thebuttuglies.com Tks
buttugly;45741 Wrote: > Hi all, I am looking for a luggage rack for my TT Roadster. If you know

I do not think you will find one cheaper. I found two in U.K. one at 149.00 pounds and second 169.00 pounds.
--
cadi