TT Wheels to fit A4? Also...

I own a mark1 Audi A4 and was thinking of putting some 17inch TT wheels on it, any idea if they will fit?
Also, the fan blower inside the car has started to only work intermittantly,
the climate control panel works fine, its just that the blowers do not respond every now and then. Then all of a sudden they come on... any ideas?

Nope. Different bolt pattern.
Cheers,
Pete
The first thing I would think of on the intermittent fan is bad brushes on the motor.