Turbo whistling

Hi,
I have a AUDI A3 2.0 TDI, 37000Kms and for few weeks the turbi is whistling between 1800 et 2200 ? I did not lose any power, no smoke. is it normal?
Thanks
I'm having the same problem. Can you send me the answer when you figure it out?
Tom snipped-for-privacy@postmasternetworks.com

Someone had a problem with a whistling noise near the turbo and he found that the clamps that hold a hose near the turbo damaged the hose and created a hole that caused the whistle. Wow that was lot in one sentence. ;-) Dealer sold him a new hose and gave him free modified clamps. I am not sure if this could be your problem, but check it out and let us know. ;-)
--
later,
dave