Turbo whistling

Hi,

I have a AUDI A3 2.0 TDI, 37000Kms and for few weeks the turbi is whistling between 1800 et 2200 ? I did not lose any power, no smoke. is it normal?

Thanks

Reply to
Le Beou

I'm having the same problem. Can you send me the answer when you figure it out?

Tom snipped-for-privacy@postmasternetworks.com

Reply to
Tom Smith

Someone had a problem with a whistling noise near the turbo and he found that the clamps that hold a hose near the turbo damaged the hose and created a hole that caused the whistle. Wow that was lot in one sentence. ;-) Dealer sold him a new hose and gave him free modified clamps. I am not sure if this could be your problem, but check it out and let us know. ;-)

Reply to
One out of many daves