Type 44 question

I need to know where the tach signal comes into and leaves the ECU. Does anyone have an idea which wires they are on that plug? My tach keeps cutting off and on in the instrument panel, and everything
checks out up there. Has happened ever since the ECU was removed and installed this past summer.
Thanks
If you have a Turbo, the speed sensor is one of the sensors on the flywheel reading the starter teeth and then sending the information to the ECU. Your problem might be down there. Not sure of the pin Connection to the ECU.
Try asking the type 44 people at:
http://forums.audiworld.com/v8 /
Tony '91 100q 5spd