UK 1993 K-Reg AUDI 80 for sale

For sale in the UK. I need to sell my much loved AUDI 80 due to emigration over to Australia. If I was moving to Europe I would take it with me, its a good solid motor. A new CAT and complete exhaust was
fitted only last year. There are a few very light sratches on an otherwise fine looking body. Drives really good. Please help me find it a good home.
AUDI 80 2.0E (1993K)
Last Shape - Metallic Grey Blackly grey velour interior Very clean 4Dr Saloon Manual Petrol
3 Owners from new MOT July 2004 Tax Jan 2004 Full Service History (Part Audi) 122000 Miles All old MOTs.
Power Steering Electric Windows/Mirrors Central Locking Sunroof 6 Disc Kenwood CD player
Excellent condition, great drive. Well worth a look. 1400 or make me a resonable offer.
Jez Wilson In Northamptonshire, UK - Nr M1 Junction 16 Email me for a phone number / with questions if you are seriously interested.