UK A4 1.8T Avant SE specifications

Page 2 of 2

I'm sorry that I don't have the information you're looking for, but since the B7 model is relatively young, and not wildly different to the B6 model, it is perfectly believable that there are no significant changes for the 2006 model year.
I certainly hope that the quoted title of the pricelist will convince Ronny that model year 2006 cars can, and do, exist before 1 January 2006!

βœ–
M`,72_P#"W_$O_/CI'_?J3_XND,]-UKX8^&M0AD2V:YT\2#YA;R_(W.1E3D?R MKB]3^"5\A+:9K5O,.RSQE/U&?Y5C?\+?\3?\^6D_]^I/_BZ</C%XG'2STG_O MU)_\70![5X/MO$5CH¨:WJC7IL8C%:PJ[-';J3DA<]SQSCMBM]9[A>&C8_4 M5\[CXR>*1TL])_[]2?\`QRK=M\<_&$''V/1I%_NO#(?_`&IFJ0CZ!6Y8=0RF MOD?QZ=WCK7VZYU.Y/_D5J[QOCSXM/_,*T#_OQ-_\=KS/6;^;5=7O=3N%C2:\ 3N'GD6,$*&=BQ`R2<9/K2D-'_V0`` ` end
Add pictures here
βœ–

According to Audi uk website
A4 Saloon Lifestyle Pack Free of Charge
Includes: - Rear Acoustic Parking - Phone Preparation on dashboard
* For orders placed on A4 SE and S line models from 1st July 2005 until 31st December 2005.
Car companies normally do this to try and shift some more cars.
Our price lists in England state a price from the release date until the following year, so if you look at the UK Audi site the price list is "Effective April 2005" this is due to the way cars are sold over here, as you don't have registration marks that go on date sold you can market your cars differently, although i do prefer our way of doing things.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I think that you will find that the price list is only valid until it is superseded by a revised price list - there is nothing to say that the prices are valid for a whole year. I have Audi price lists which were issued three months apart.

I wonder who this 'you' is addressed at? Mark appears to be in the UK, and I'm certainly in England.

βœ–

I was under the impression Mark was from America, my apologies. Going back to his original post, what I said about 2006 model Audi's, he said he wants to know if the 2006 Audi comes with a different spec, but the Lifestyle changes are only valid until Dec 2005, this looks like they are adding some extras in anticipation of a revision next year? correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway I won't post again on this subject as you know my viewpoint by now :)
Add pictures here
βœ–

There may well be revisions next year, which will probably become available around June or July 2006 with what Audi will call the 2007 model year cars!

I understand your point of view. One thing which gets to me is the release of a September issue of a magazine at the beginning of August, or even earlier!
This all arises because of competition and the desire of manufacturers/publishers to benefit from early sales by beating the competition to market. I don't like it, but it is inescapable when discussing car specifications - you have to go with what the manufacturer decrees!

βœ–

Sorry. That comment of mine was not directed at you but at the poster who referred to 'stock' cars being laid up in fields for several months.

βœ–