UK - Audi service Leicestershire

Can anyone recommend an independent Audi garage near Leicester? I'm new to the area and looking for a garage that I can use.
Thanks

Used these guys before : http://www.liongarage.co.uk/
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:17:53 +0100, Alec wrote:

Cheers...didn't know about them. Will give them a call.
Thanks.
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:17:53 +0100, Alec wrote:

Took your advice and had them do a service and replace CV gaiter on an Audi A6 quattro. The area looks a bit run down, but they seem to be very knowledgeable and experienced. Charged a fraction of the price of Audi main dealer. Whilst I was there chatted to a few long time customers who were very satisfied.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'l use them regularly now.