UK - Catalyst for 2.8 A6Q

Had my 1999 A6 Quattro from new, done 110k miles, never had anything go wrong with it.
Noticed the exhaust sounded like it was "blown" especially on start up.
Took it to a local exhaust place and they told me that its not leaking, but the passenger side (UK car) catalyst had broken up and was rattling inside the cat box.
They had to ring around to get a quote for replacement. Best price was 550 including fitting (close to $900)
Anyone able to recommend where to source one any cheaper!! New or would consider one from a breaker.
Reply to group please.
TIA
John.

but
550
I know this manufacturer of catalysers, the company is german, but they speak english.
http://www.autokat.de/auders.htm
http://www.typ-c4.de/6539/Neue%20Kats.htm
The quality is good and the price seems fair compared to Audi.
Greetings Aksel
Greetings Aksel

but
550