UK Postal address of AUDI

Hi,

Does anyone know the UK Postal address of AUDI UK ltd? I can't find it on their website.

TIA, M

Reply to
ljzaj3x02

dead easy, try somthing called google ;-)

Audi UK Yeomans Drive Blakelands Milto Keynes MK14 5AN England Telephone 01908 601 016

Reply to
Steve68s

Thanks for the information.

As it happens I did try google to attempt to find their address. However I could not find it in any of the pages I visited. If you could be kind enough to tell me what search keywords you used I would be grateful.

ljzaj3x02