unable to put tire back on my audi

I have a flat tire on my 2ooo audi a6, took the tire off and trying to put the replacement tire, couldnt do it. this is not one those regular car that you put the tire back with no problem. this audi cant
even fin the thread need help!!! Thanx Fox
Did the brake disc/rotor spin around on the hub so that the threads are now hidden? Just try rotating the brake disc until you see the threads again. ;-) Does the flat still bolt back on?

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it, I got it done. you guy are great!
"Fox" wrote: > I have a flat tire on my 2ooo audi a6, took the tire off and > trying to put the replacement tire, couldn't do it. this is > not one those regular car that you put the tire back with no > problem. this audi cant even fin the thread need help!!! > Thanx > Fox
and what was the problem?