unsold A6

any advice would be appreciated.
i have been trying to sell my 98 1.9tdi A6 for the last 4 months without success just the odd phone call, but put off when they hear that it has
120,000 miles on the clock
the asking price is about 7,500ish with full history, any help as to where the best place to advertise it would be - have tried autotrader without success.
thanks
Jeff
Dear Jeff Sorry, bad news. Looked up A6 tdi in loot and 1998/99 S reg are going for 5000-5500 with lower mileage than yours. At 7000+ I think people will expect very low mileage. Good luck Regards Richard

It is likely to be an uphill struggle trying to get decent money from Joe Public with a vehicle over 100,000 miles. I would guess that a trader (too high mileage probably for an Audi dealer) would be selling this type of car for around 5750 - so a private sale might be nearer to 4500 to 5000. -- Doug Ramage
***Watch Spam Trap***