Upgrade stereo

I've a chorus II radio cassette in an A2 and want to upgrade. I think there's no new audi cd radio that'll play mp3s so thought that something like the Solisto mp3 changer might be quite nice (www.solisto.co.uk).
I don't have the cabling in my a2 to a changer housing or cables but thought there might be enough space for the mp3 changer to hang down under the chorus in the space behind the climate control unit. It would mean adding tracks to the usb pen drive would involve taking out the chorus but I can live with that.
Does anyone have an mp3 changer like the solisto? If so, are you happy with it and do you think I'm right about it sitting in the dash?
the radio we have in this Do it yourself (link below) isn't too bad at all
http://tinyurl.com/2ee4lm
--
Boosted_A4
just out of curiosity, why don't you get a simple FM modulator?

Quality is no where near as good as with a half decent headunit though.
Mike

I looked at this as an alternative to replacing my A4s head unit:
http://tinyurl.com/23noeb
It impersonates the audi autochanger and allows you to setup upto six folders (headunit recognises them as albums) on a SD card and each folder can have upto 99 tracks. I found them on ebay as well.
I went with a new headunit and bought adapter & faceplate for the ID3 tagging etc.
Mike