Upgrading parts - suggestions - Audi 80

I want to upgrade my Audi 80 Sport ('91 - 2L) with various aftermarket parts.

Exhaust (Magnex 6" x 4" Oval ??) Induction kit (K & N ??) Clutch (EBC / Black Diamond ??) Suspension bushes, and bumpstops fitted (Powerflex ??) Springs (know any good manf. ?) Cams (Piper ??) E.C.U.

Anyone ever fitted these items to their Audi 80? Ever had any problems? Know of good and cheap suppliers (esp. in Scotland)? All help is appreciated.

Reply to
a b