Upholsterry

I want to reupholster all four seats on my 2000 Audi A4. I want to have the sides done in ultra leather and the centers done in Alcantara.
The material is sold by the yard and each yard is about 54" wide. My
question is approximately how much ultra leather and how much alcantara do I need?
Many Thanks