Urgent advice please.Audi 80 1800 cylinder head replacement.

I have a 1990 Audi 80 1800 injection with a shot cylinder head on it.I also have a 1987 audi 80 1800 with a carburettor on it.WHAT I want to know is can I fit the cylinder head from the earlier one onto the later block and still use the fuel inj system?? I am in the u.k. can anyone help?

Reply to
Reubo

whare are you based in the u.k ? see

and email me the details . i.e how do you know it is the head and not the head gasket ? (jged35 link for email )

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reubo" Newsgroups: alt.autos.audi Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 9:29 PM Subject: Urgent advice please.Audi 80 1800 cylinder head replacement.

Reply to
free

whare are you located in the u.k ? visit

and click the jged email link and email me the details, i.e how do you know it is the head and not the head gasket ?

Reply to
free