Vacuum Hoses

I've got a project car, a Audi 5000 that I am rebuilding. I can't seem to find an exact diagram of the vacuum hose set up. I have the ETKA files and even it doesn't show them. Attached is a link to a pic of the area I am talking about if anyone can help. Thanks

MicroBiz

Almost forgot, it's a 1985

Reply to
MicroBiz

do you have a Bentley for it?

Reply to
Dave

MicroBiz, There should be a diagram of the system on the cover for the radiator / a/c condenser - check ETKA for the sticker that goes with your particular engine code. You'd have to order the sticker, though, and I doubt the dealer would be able to help you with that one. (The connection looks like the one on my

1980 for the vacuum advance for the distributor - YMMV) As Dave pointed out, it's best to get a Bentley Manual for working on your car - check eBay for that. You might also search the Audifans archives for a "vacuum diagram" with the engine code, or contact someone with a car similar to yours and ask them (nicely...) to send a photo or scan of the diagram on the rad cover. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k
Reply to
Steve Sears