VAG-COM - what does it do? Where to find more info?

Hi

A friend of mine mentioned something about this software.... I was wondering if anyone knows where to find more info on this? For instance, the hardware - can u make your own? If so, where to get schematics etc?

Reply to
Ash Mann

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Make your own, you get no support. Support the vendor, buy theirs. It's the best damned diagnostic tool out there. We recently replaced a bunch of older stand-alone tools with a Snap-on MODIS. It works fine, but I still bought the new VAG-Com update. It's that good.

Reply to
JPF

I'm using the software in shareware mode with an adapter I built from a schematic I found on the web. I've diagnosed a few problems very nicely. I would not hesitate to buy the software when I need it for more.

Gene

Reply to
Gene Buckwalter

"Gene Buckwalter" skrev i en meddelelse news:e snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Will you please send a link to the the schematic ?

Greetings Aksel

Reply to
Aksel

Takes less than 2 minutes to find with Google! "

Reply to
curmudgeon