VAG Euro visors for 06 TT Coupe

I just bought a (US) 2006 3.2 TT Coupe with Homelink and I wanted to replace the sun visors with the European ones without the permanent airbag warning.

I emailed VAG to see if the ones they sell fit US models with Homelink and they replied they weren't sure.

Has anyone tried this on a TT Coupe with Homelink?

If so, and assuming they fit, how hard was it to replace the visors?

Reply to
<someone