VAG Q

We have just purchased a Polo 1.4S, 35K from new with full dealer SH.
It's coming six years old, at what mileage/timescale should we start thinking
cam belt and related bits.
dj

Cam belt should have been changed at 5 years with such low mileage. Get it done asap if you're not sure.
There's also a problem with plastic cam belt tensioners failing on these. Not sure if there's a better part available.