VAGCOM 303.1 English Serial Shareware

Anyone has a copy of VAGCOM 303.1 English Serial Shareware. Please post

Reply to
‘5ÛHH575-UAZWKVVP-7H2H48V3

why that version instead of the newest?

you try asking at the ross-tech site?I may have saved one or two earlier versions, I will have to check.Let me know if you truly want that particular version.later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave