VAGCOM 303.1 English Serial Shareware

Anyone has a copy of VAGCOM 303.1 English Serial Shareware. Please post

why that version instead of the newest? http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/download/index.html Did you try asking at the ross-tech site? I may have saved one or two earlier versions, I will have to check. Let me know if you truly want that particular version. later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris