value of 1990 v8

hi all,
a friend w/o access to ng's asked me to find out the approx interest and value of a 1990 v8. can you point me in the right direction?
tia,
peter

You should check with the people on AudiWorld T44 forum. If it is in good shape there will be interest. AudiWorld has a section to list for sale. http://forums.audiworld.com/v8 /
peter wrote:

kbb.com says, for a 1990 Quattro v8 4 door sedan, with 98k miles (typical mlage for this type of car), mechanics and body in good (not excellent) condition and only the standard options... The value in Northern California is about USD5000. It will likely vary depending on where you live a little bit, but not much.
Av wrote:

Meanwhile, edmunds.com lists the same car, on Long Island, for about $2700 if sold privately, more like $2200 as a trade-in.
-- Mike Smith
peter wrote:

peter