vinyl loose on dashboard

Hey!

The vinyl on my dashboard has come loose in a smal strip 20x2 cm under the windscreen in front of the steering wheel. Looks like the glue has given up. Can i glue this myself?

/Carsten

Reply to
Carsten Hjorth

NO, why do it yourself for nothing but the cost of some rapid glue when you can take it to a dealership for £100 per hour.

Reply to
Tonka

"Tonka" skrev i en meddelelse news:ccord3$28d$ snipped-for-privacy@sparta.btinternet.com...

Ha ha, but i was looking for some advice on how to glue it, and what to use.... Silly me,i thought this was the general idea with this forum..

/Carsten

/Carsten

Reply to
Carsten Hjorth