Vote on New Audis' Styling

Page 2 of 2
TonyKiz wrote:

It seems to me that you could have done that without insulting other people. "In denial"? Where the hell do you get off?
-- Mike Smith
On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:18:15 -0400, Mike Smith wrote:

I see nothing insulting in TonyKiz posts. "In denial" are two words contained within 2 sentences that simply expressed an opinion.
Touchy, Touchy, Touchy ...
I meant no insult to anyone. I would never insult anyone who loves Audis as much as I do. I apologize to anyone who thought I was insulting them.
I was merely expressing my opinion that I didn't like to be in a position where I had to convince myself to love the styling... I thought the styling should grab me immediately, not have to be something I had to work at.
By the way, I recently saw a Silver A6 in the new style and I have to agree with an earlier post that it actually looks pretty darn good in that color -- somehow it just works very well together in Silver.
Anyway, there's no use wasting time sniping at each other -- get out and Drive!
Never Follow OOOO

10000000000000 times better than the newer bmw styling! I mean how ugly is the 6 series!!!!!
MC

On Mon, 15 May 2006 18:26:02 GMT, Mark C. wrote:

You don't like the girly / curly BMW headlights & the squashed grill? I agree ... the new Audi looks great compared to the new BMW!
I really like it. I think it took a little while to get used to but it gives the car some character or makes it more noticeable.
Ken
--
"Now Phoebe Snow direct can go
from thirty-third to Buffalo.

Are you kidding?
Have you looked at the new G, M and R series?
They compete with the Audi Q7 and Subaru B9 Tribeca for the title of ugliest vehicles on this planet.
dk