Wanted Cassette Radios,CD Players, and CD Changers

Wanted Cassette Radios,CD Players, and CD Changers
Hi Folk
I am a semi-retired Radio and Electronic repair shop owner who is looking for non working radios, CD Player's or changers ,mainly OEM Factory
units . We will soon open a Internet shop called http://www.fixmyradio.com where We will be repairing and selling Factory Units. Web Site is now a work in progress . So if you have , or know of any one who has any non-working factory radio units or other car or bike electronic stuff , such as Ecu's, Ecm's , Amp's or any thing electronic on wheels, lets us know, thanks Wasyl
PS We also will FIX your unit. 35 years in the business. We have also done some business on the Internet, already fixed about 200+ units. We are Square Trader and Paypal verified , Plus On Ebay have a 98 + rating as mohawk8p4o ,thanks Wasyl
PS email us at snipped-for-privacy@dreamscape.com or call 315-751-0636
Where are you based? How much would you offer for my Bose 6-CD changer (ex-transport)? How much would you ask to repair its stuck spin-motor?
or call 315-751-0636