wanted: extended warranty4allroad 2001, reliable provider, up to 100k miles wanted

Looking to buy a 2001 allroad (awd sw)

Most available models have between 35-45k on them when offered off lease.

Looking for an extended warranty from reliable company that would protect car for major repairs until at least 100,000 miles.

appreciate referrals, and ballpark price of such warranty and reference as to company's business worthiness tx please also cc to netcommuner at yah ooo dot com

tom

Reply to
tom

For my last car (a 2001 Volvo S60), I used Great Lakes Warranty Corporation out of Pittsburgh. The dealer that I get my cars from offered it to me. It came in handy. It covers just about everything a "Certified PreOwned" car warranty would. I had a brake booster go bad as well as the Electronic Throttle Module. Both of them they took care of - no hassels. What's really nice is that the warranty is 4 years, unlimited miles. I wrecked the Volvo last week and it had 125k miles on it. If putting a ton of miles on the car, this warranty is great.

Basically, you call Great Lakes when you find out what is wrong and they give you a claim number. Then you just send in your receipt and they reimburse you. Took me about a week to get a check

I just picked up a 2002 A6 Quattro. I'm going to purchase the same warranty. I was quoted $1850 for the 4 year, unlimited mile.

h> Looking to buy a 2001 allroad (awd sw)

Reply to
Charlie Derk