Wanted: Repair manual for 1996 A6

Hi, I want to buy a repair manual for my 1996 Audi A6. Haynes doesn't cover the V6 engine and is therefore out of the question.
Does anybody have experience with the Bentley CD rom edition?
Is it possible to get it used from one of you out there?
Does anybody have experiece with the Bentley web based manual subscription?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
John in Norway
Well, if you have a look at eBay, you'll find a bloke offering a CD manual for these cars - be aware that (having got one!) they are copies of a US CD based manual, for US spec cars, and you might want to check that it covers your particular engine as I found to my disappointment that the one I got for an audi 80 only covered the bigger engines and not the smaller capacity ones used in UK spec cars.
Friendly enough seller - although he didnt feel able to offer me a refund, which was reasonable enough I suppose.
Mike.

If you do a search through Google you will find a factory copy of the owners manual. I think Bentley is the publisher. I beleive it costs approx. $20.
John wrote:

If the engine is of primary intereest, then I just got a new Haynes for years 1996-2001 for the A4 and it covers the V6 engine which is basically the same as in the A6. I got mine from www.DiscountAutoRepairManuals.com Very quick and professional service and cheap too.
The bentley A4 covers that engine if you want some pics or more !!! mail me snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com