Warranty and changing stuff?

Got a used A4 in the UK, still under warranty, will changing bulbs etc invalidate the warranty in any way? and/or will audi change any free of charge (as a 'good will' gesture)?
Any comments appreciated...
Gaz
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

The warranty will probably exclude bulbs, so you won't find them changing them, unless they do it to show how nice they are.
I suppose if you put high-wattage bulbs in and burned out your wiring (or melted the plastic reflectors..)they'd say that wasn't covered, but I can't see any problem with fitting correct-wattage E approved bulbs.
<< Got a used A4 in the UK, still under warranty, will changing bulbs etc invalidate the warranty in any way? and/or will audi change any free of charge (as a 'good will' gesture)? >>
On this side of the Pond, the dealerships cover replacement lights. Best thing to do is give them a ring and ask.
Peter Smith
Many thanks
Gaz