I bought an extended warranty from warrantywizard.com and tried to put
a claim in. Below are my experiences:
1) The worst customer service I have ever experienced. The
representatives are rude and it is very hard to reach a live person.
After leaving voice mail messages, none get returned.
2) It took me over 4 days to get a claims adjuster out to inspect the
3) My first/only claim submitted had over $5500 of repairs needed on
it and of all of the items, the claims department refused to cover any
work. With my car being repaired at a very highly regarded
dealership, the mechanics there all agreed that according to the
warrantywizard.com policy that the items should have been covered.
They have dealt with dozens of extended warranty companies and this is
the first time they have ever seen this.
4) Since warranty wizard refused to do the work, I asked for a
refund as stated in the policy. They refused.
5) Tried to get in touch with their legal department and left
numerous voice mails to get this situation resolved. No returned
6) Now, after paying $1740 the company has put me on their internal
black list. I even get my chat sessions terminated based on my IP
For those of you looking for an extended warranty, this is a
fraudulent one. Background research shows that they were once a
company in Nevada and now reside in Ohio. It appears that they are
moving from state to state to avoid litigation.
I am now forced to sue them since they won't even give me my money
back. Not to mention the items they should have covered. All and
all, I'm now out over $7240.