wax-like stuff leaking?

I have a 2004 Audi A6 Quattro. I saw wax (or may not be, but like wax) buildup on my garage floor. After checking up under, I saw the leakage from the bottom underneath engine. Anyone has any clue why it is happening? Is it
a symptom of major issue? Thanks in advance!

from
it
No Wax. Oil (various kinds) or grease. Grease could come from a torn cover near the wheel or near the gearbox/differential.
Ronald
After checking under body, see similar spots around protection part under the car. Likes something melting there. ?

Is
Dachshun wrote:

Could be factory applied undercoating that was sprayed too close to the exhaust system.
Jianfei xu wrote:

My TT does leak some type of wax stuff from the rear quarter pannel seams. Drips out on to the wheels :( Only on a hot sunny day though.

Audi fills some open spaces in the body (like doors) with wax to reduce rattling and such. It leaks out when it gets hot and runny, but only where the fill holes have somehow opened up (unplugged).
Elroy 2000 S4
Same with my TT, Dealer said it was cosmoline from shipping.