West Denver locksmith to cut an audi key

Can anyone recommend a west Denver locksmith to cut one of the new audi keys? I need a spare that is not a switchblade model and the dealer wants $80. A locksmith who's machine is broken said he normally charges $40 for
the type I have, but he didn't know of the nearest competitor. TIA. Andy
andy wrote:

cost here is 80 - so given the current exchnage rate you are doing well. I recently had a new key for our VW Lupo, and it cost 90 including the coding to the immobiliser.