West Denver locksmith to cut an audi key

Can anyone recommend a west Denver locksmith to cut one of the new audi keys? I need a spare that is not a switchblade model and the dealer wants $80. A locksmith who's machine is broken said he normally charges $40 for the type I have, but he didn't know of the nearest competitor. TIA. Andy

Reply to
andy

To be honest even the $80 sounds like a bargain. I think average dealer cost here is £80 - so given the current exchnage rate you are doing well. I recently had a new key for our VW Lupo, and it cost £90 including the coding to the immobiliser.

Reply to
Chris Bartram