What am i to choose?

Hi group...

Im in the market for a used Audi...again ;o) I can´t seem to decide whether i should go for an A6 Avant or the A4 equivalent. We´re talking 2000-2001 models.

I drove a ´97 A4 1.8T Limo tt before - and got cured of "turbo-curiosity", since it all broke down, and costed me a minor fortune *g* Said in other words, i´m looking for 2,4 litres and above...but need some feedback on "why´s" and "what´s" and so on...

The car has to be with automatic transmission, because i´m lazy and love it ;o)

I hope to hear some good advices from you guys (yes...i´ve been lurking the group for a long time, and i trust you *s*)

Reply to
Gio

Really...no recommendations!? :o(

Reply to