What constitutes a "good" alignment for a Focus

I am getting a new set of tires fitted to my 2000 ZX3 this spring and I want to be able to ask the right questions about a 4 wheel alignment as I have learned that this car is difficult to align in the rear. I want to eliminate toe-in tire wear and hopping on bumps around corners.

What should I be asking at my local tire alignment shop?

Ron

Reply to
Freedom55

Sorry, wrong group